About Cox Target Media
Headquartered in Largo, Fla., Cox Target Media, Inc. is one of the world's leading direct marketing companies. Cox Target Media is a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Media Group, which is owned by Cox Enterprises, Inc., one of the largest media companies in the United States with major holdings in newspaper, television, radio, cable and Internet/interactive industries. Cox Target Media operates two brands that provide digital and direct savings to consumers: Valpak and Savings.com.
Valpak, one of the leading direct marketing companies in North America, is owned and operated by Cox Target Media, a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Media Group. With nearly 170 franchises throughout the United States and Canada, The Blue Envelope® delivers savings and value to nearly 40 million households each month. Annually, Valpak will distribute some 20 billion offers inserted in more than 500 million envelopes. Valpak also offers digital solutions with www.Valpak.com®, an online site for printable coupons and coupon codes, which has nearly 70 million offer views each month, as well as apps for smartphone platforms. For more information, please contact 1-800-676-6878.
Savings.com helps you find the best deals on everything you want. Tell us what stores and categories you like, what city you live in, and we deliver the best deals for you. In addition to providing personalized recommendations, Savings.com has one of the most in-depth databases of online coupons. Shoppers can access thousands of exclusive offers from the biggest retailer names along with up to 100,000 active deals from online and national retailers, daily deal sites and grocery brands. More than 5 million shoppers turn to Savings.com each month as their trusted resource for deals and to interact with the site's popular community of online coupon experts, the DealPros™. Savings.com was recently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, and it's won top awards from advertiser partners, including the 2011 Innovative Publisher of the Year from LinkShare and 2010 Advertiser's Choice Award for Top Publisher from Commission Junction.
- Cox Target Media, Inc. is headquartered in Largo, FL.
- Valpak was launched in Clearwater, FL in 1968. Cox Target Media acquired Valpak Direct Marketing Systems Inc. (Valpak) in 1991.
- Savings.com launched its online services in 2007, serving the U.S., U.K. and Germany.
- Cox Target Media acquired Savings.com in June 2012.
- The Valpak franchise dealer network currently consists of over 160 active franchises in the U.S. and Canada.
- Over 5 million people visit Savings.com per month, reaching 50 million unique consumers through its syndication network.
- 40 million households receive the Valpak blue envelope each month.