In an increasingly convoluted market, CPG marketers can no longer rely on FSI coupons alone to stay relevant, gain trial, and capture wallet share to remain competitive.
With Cox Target Media, CPG marketers receive fully integrated programs that identify key shopper segments, complement internal marketing strategies, capture market share and create relevant consumer connections. Each turnkey program is unique and customized to ensure maximum redemption by capitalizing on emerging behaviors with the following criteria:
- Drive time and/or mile radius around key retailers
- Demographics, shopper behaviors and psychographics
- Purchase data and generational segmentation
- Creative control, messaging and offer pairing per targeted segment
Cox Target Media integrated solutions deliver targeted content that aligns with desired purchase behaviors and drives incremental shopping trips. Our co-op direct-mail solutions include, but are not limited to Custom Label Envelopes (CLE), Tabloid-style Circulars within Themed Envelopes and Custom Signature Programs.
Cox Target Media CPG programs may also include offer distribution within Cox’s social blogger universe, digital print-at-home network and email newsletters. Redemption data can be matched back to direct-mail addresses (1-to-1), providing insight for future offer strategies and shopper re-engagement. Our customized content solutions are proven to resonate with shoppers with timely, relevant advertising that increases in-store traffic and basket size.
Why Work with CTM?
- Lower cost per unit with better results
- 3x higher redemptions than traditional FSIs
- Targeted campaigns that achieve better efficiencies
- Tools that drive incremental shopping trips
- Promotional levers that increase basket size
- Themed campaigns that resonate with shoppers
- Print, online and social-network touch points
- Highly competitive rates
- Full turnkey services include but not limited to digital coupon setup, ad creative, audience targteting and post analytics
To learn more about Cox Target Media for CPG or for information about Cox’s Premier CPG Partnership Program, please contact our Sales Leadership.